Congratulations! You’re pregnant! At Kirchner Women’s Clinic, we are excited about and committed to making your pregnancy experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible. No matter the circumstances of your current or future pregnancy, you can be confident that you will receive comprehensive and personalized care from Dr. Kirchner and her staff. Let our experience and expertise help you through this most exciting part of your life!
Management for all types of pregnancies
- Routine and high risk
- Singleton and multiples
- Naturally occurring and those of reproductive assistance
- Young mothers and women of advanced maternal age
- First time moms and mothers of many
- We also work with Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists in the co-management of certain conditions to assure you will receive the best care possible.
- Prepared Childbirth, Breastfeeding and Gestational Diabetes Classes at GRMC
- The Miracle of Motherhood (MOM) Program
- Birthing Center
- Lactation Support
- Hygeia Health – No Cost Breast Pump
- Aeroflow Breastpumps
- Frequent Problems Associated With Pregnancy
- Guadalupe County Pregnancy/Family Related Services
- Surgery Guidelines
Dr. Kirchner looks forward to meeting you and serving as your OB/GYN throughout your life’s journey.
Give us a call today! (830) 379-1500